Why Breakfast Matters
The right kind of morning food can fuel growing bodies and brains. A balanced, nutritious breakfast can give students the energy to stay more active and focused both in and outside the classroom.Learn More!
Take Action Now
Whether you are a teacher, student, or parent, this is where you can find easy-to-make recipes, fun videos and activities, and even nutrition facts and resources to inspire healthy eating habits.
What's For Breakfast?
Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 cups pineapple, canned and chopped
- 1 cup berries (your choice) frozen (thawed)
- 2 cups low-fat/fat-free yogurt
- 1 banana (peeled and sliced)
- ¼ cup raisins
- In cups or bowls, layer pineapple, berries, ½ cup yogurt each serving, banana, and raisins.